Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Birthday
Today was my 21st birthday :) and what a great day! Being away from home and my family saddened me a bit but my "family" here at school filled the small hole in my heart with the love and birthday wishes. I was taken out to dinner by one of my new best friends and then my roommates surprised me with a little party. :) I have to say the surprise party couldn't have been a better ending to a birthday. My roommates are the best, they even decorated the room in streamers and balloons and they put a party hat on my stuffed bunny. I also received two bottles of sparkling grape juice one bottle was from my SLD's. I am too excited and joyful to sleep. My heart is completely overflowing with happiness and I am so grateful to have made the friends that I have. I don't think I have ever been more blessed in my life. These memories will last a lifetime. My classes today were great, I even understand my math lesson which is surprising because math and I do not get along, I even met a couple of new people. I am going to head off now and watch one of the movies I received for my birthday. Peace to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...we love you too, tasha!
ReplyDelete